Alexis Stephens, DO, FAOCD, FAAD
- Medical, Surgical, and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Board Certified Dermatologist FAAD, AADS
Dr. Stephens received her medical degree from Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine, fellowship training in pigmented lesions in Plantation, Florida and her dermatology training at Nova Southeastern University where she also served as chief resident and was awarded resident of the year.
Dr. Alexis Stephens founded Parkland Dermatology with the desire to create a welcoming, caring environment for patients that focuses on quality of care foremost with the overall goal of empowering patients with the knowledge and the correct individualized treatment plan to take their skin health to the next level. Here is an article that explains about what to know before getting injectables that can be read by everyone before undergoing the correct treatment for your skin health.
Visit our website: parklanddermatology.com
What We Believe In Regarding Your Skin Care
- Customized effective yet simple skin care regimens
- Your skincare should be as unique as your skin
- When you truly boil down the rightfully complex science of why skin disease is happening the solution becomes quite simple