North Broward Preparatory is a long-established school offering robust curricula that promotes individualized learning, creativity and critical thinking.
Each student here is encouraged and empowered to successfully pursue his or her individual aspirations, through exceptional educators, personalized learning and top-caliber academics that are enriched by opportunities in the arts, athletics, community service and extracurricular programs.
We foster critical thinking skills, provide opportunities for the discovery of interests, and instill the virtue of civic responsibility. Our challenging, yet nurturing environment, prepares our students to excel in their top choice colleges and universities.
That’s our mission here at North Broward Preparatory School. And it’s something you won’t find anywhere else.
To learn more about NBPS, please choose the grade level that applies to you:
- Early Childhood Program – Ages 3-4 (Pre-Kindergarten), Kindergarten
- Lower School – Grades 1 – 5
- Middle School – Grades 6 through 8
- High School – Grades 9 through 12
- Lighthouse Point Academy – For Mild Learning Disabilities, Grades 3 – 12
- Residential Admissions – Elite Boarding, Grades 9 to 12
Learn More About Our Private School in Florida