Our mission is to develop people, to improve processes, and to optimize the player development environment in our community.
We aim to be a model competitive soccer club for long-term player development and want to empower members of our club to contribute towards creating a positive learning environment.
SSC will provide a holistic soccer experience for parents and players, which emphasizes the development of each individual to his or her potential and helps parents make better choices about where their children should play.
Develop The Player: We will always put the player first and develop them in the key components of the game. We will provide opportunities for all players to grow on the field.
Develop The Person: We will always strive to look at the bigger picture and create young people who have characteristics and traits to succeed away from the soccer field. We will value hard work, humility, integrity, respect, responsibility, and a growth mindset above all else.
Develop The Club: We will work together as coaches, players, and parents to create a club that we can be proud to be part of. On and off the field we will represent the club in the best possible way, striving to be people the local community can be proud of.
Develop the Future: We will create a pathway and future for our players to be successful in all walks of life. Ultimately we are creating a better future for our community!
PLAYER PATHWAY (FULL) ZONE 1, 2, 3
- U7-U8- Learning the basic fundamentals of attacking, defending, and transition by playing together.
- U9-U10- Learning the basic fundamentals of attacking, defending, and transition by playing as a team
- U11-U12- Learning the fundamentals given his/her role, position and tasks in the team (9v9).
- U13-U14- Learning the alignment of the roles, positions, and designated tasks in the team (11v11).
- U15-U16- Development of the specific qualities of a player in their position to maximize their contribution to the result of the game.
- U17-U18- Development of the specific qualities of a player to be the best player in their position to win the game.
- U19-U20- Further development and mastering of the specific qualities of a player to create a winning team and the win league.
VISION ON PLAYERS
Player Philosophy | Vision of players Train Players Who:
- Understand the game
- Make own choices
- Optimal Technical
- Optimal Physical
- Strong Personality
- Focused 24/7 on performance
Our playing philosophy takes into account the following areas:
- Principles of play
- Playing Style
- Position Specific Characteristics
- Flexible Systems of Play
- Set Plays
STYLE OF PLAY
Greatly influenced by the group of players on our roster.
- Control and Dominant Soccer: Possession and intelligent positional play to find a player facing forward.
- Team Unity In and Out of Possession: Dominate the transition moments
- Vertical Play: Efficiently break lines with forward play.
- High aggressive pressure: Or control key spaces between or behind our lines to collectively press.
- Inter-change players without loss of positional balance
- Relentless Team Attitude