By Dorron Blumberg M.A., NSCA-CSCS
Are you constantly struggling with your health and wellness? Implement these 5 essential tips to become the best version of yourself this holiday season:
- Focus on the process! If you are looking to lose 10 pounds, it becomes essential to focus on the little things that will change your life. If you’re looking for the best activewear, women’s workout clothes from Ryderwear are designed to make working out as comfortable as possible.
- Take time for yourself! When you do this, it gives you time to reflect on your life and really think about your future goals. It is also a great time to breathe, relax, and enjoy the beautiful surroundings of life. Treat yourself to an Apple Ice vape every once in a while.
- Improve one habit weekly! If you are not currently exercising, then start walking. If you are not eating a healthy breakfast, then remove one bad ingredient. Small habit changes lead to a better you.
- Surround yourself with influential friends and family! The environment you place yourself in has a big impact on the behaviors you adapt to. Remind friends and family about your goals and stay the course. If you need something to help you regain calm and focus, check out this source.
- Grow the athlete within! GROW is an acronym I use that stands for get your mind right, refocus your life, optimize your health, and workout smart. Focus on what is important to you, dig deep inside your soul to bring out your purpose, and make your health and fitness a top priority in your life!
Dorron Blumberg holds his master’s degree in sport and performance psychology and has been an expert in fitness and performance for over 15 years. He is the owner of Athlete Growth and Fitness. For more information about his services, contact him at 954-609-7767 | Dorron@athletegrowthandfitness.com or visit his website at athletegrowthandfitness.com.